If you are now dealing with a mold emergency, pick up your phone and call (888) 719-3305. We will immediately send the nearest mold remediation technician to your address and help eradicate the problem from the source. If you are interested to know what a professional mold removal technician does, keep reading.
Quick Mold Facts You Need to Know
Before we jump into explaining our line of work in more detail, here are some quick facts about mold we think you should know:
- Mold is a naturally-occurring fungus found in nature that can easily reach your home through open doors and windows, clothes, carried in by pets or on the soles of your shoes, or via HVAC systems.
- Since it is a part of nature, mold cannot be completely eradicated. If maintained in normal parameters, mold spores will not cause any serious problems. However, once the tiny particles reach damp or wet surfaces, they begin to initiate a quick thriving process and they can turn into a genuine problem in approximately three days’ time.
- The early signs of mold contamination are a disturbing, moldy odor, frequent sneezing, coughing episodes, trouble breathing, skin rashes, or unexplainable headache.
- To prevent mold from thriving out of control, the humidity inside your home should be maintained in the 30% to 50% range. Also, any broken pipe, HVAC fault, construction error, or liquid spills should be tackled as soon as they are noticed to prevent mold from coming back.
- There are thousands of different types of molds in nature, and they belong to three main categories: allergenic, toxic, and pathogenic. Acremonium, Alternaria, Aspergillus, Chaetomium, Cladosporium, Fusarium, and Stachybotrys is also known as black mold are the most common types of mold found in homes and business spaces.
- Expert mold remediation services like ours can pre-test any surface for mold, identify the exact type of mold you are confronted with and proceed to clean, remove, and contain it.
Why Hire Our Mold Remediation Services?
Homeowners and business owners alike are prone to mold problems for which they need quick solutions to stop the spread, limit the structural damage, avoid allergy flareups and keep the downtime to a minimum. Our expert mold cleaners work closely with each and every client that reaches out to us. We are IICRC certified cleaners and we have also obtained our Mold Removal Specialist certifications, which makes us the perfect choice for simple and complex mold problems
We are fully insured and/or bonded and we have many years of experience under our belt. We have a deep understanding of the mold phenomenon and how troubling it can be. We also understand the fast speeds at which tiny mold spreads move around and thrive in sometimes hidden spaces where they are hard to notice. We can investigate any potential mold problem at your place or help you get rid of it in just a few hours. We work with advanced testing and diagnosis tools and we can rapidly identify any mold problem and remove it from your HVAC ductwork, shower area, toilet, sink, carpeting, upholstery, or mattresses.
Mold Remediation Services We Specialize In
We can tackle all types of mold cleaning jobs no matter how simple or complex:
- mold pre-testing
- mold remediation
- mold containment
- bathroom mold cleaning
- HVAC mold remediation
- upholstery, area rug, and mattress mold cleaning
- tile and grout, shower, bathtub and toilet areas
Emergency Mold Remediation Services for Bathrooms
We know time is of the essence when confronted with any kind of mold problem. Our experts are ready to provide you with quick and cost-efficient cleaning and remediation work on tile and grout, wall and ceiling, and small carpeting.
Mattress and Upholstery Mold Removal
Our highly-trained technicians can provide you with advanced mattress, upholstered furniture, and carpeting mold removal solutions at affordable prices. We rely on environmentally-friendly cleaning products, powerful steam cleaning, and other tools that can remove old stains and nasty odors from moldy fabrics.
HVAC Mold Cleaning and Containment
All the technicians we work with wear professional safety equipment consisting of neoprene gloves, high filtration face masks, and protective suits when removing and containing toxic mold from HHAC and A/C ductwork. They also rely on professional High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) air scrubbers and vacuums and other special tools to reach deep into the air vents and ductwork, and remove all traces of mold spores and affected materials.
Mold Removal Prices
Contact us to get a free and transparent mold remediation price quote over the phone or via email. Learn why our services are the best in town and take advantage of our unbeatable mold cleaning prices for any bathroom, HVAC, basement, carpet, upholstery, or mattress mold remediation job.