Give us a call and allow us to assist you with our professional solutions that have been developed over the years and which have proven excellent results for hundreds of satisfied customers. We work with extra care, as we are familiar with the exact particularities and weaknesses of these rugs and we can assist you with a wide array of carpet cleaning needs, ranging from pet urine stain removal, accidental spilling of red wine and other liquids, dry vacuuming for pulling out large amounts of dust, and low moisture washing solutions for more advanced cleaning requirements.
Popular viscose rug cleaning services we are hired to do:
- stain and spot assessments
- color run and bleeding tests
- professional washing
- dry vacuuming
- the application of fabric protectors
- viscose rug restoration and repairs
- maintenance services
Give us a call if you are not sure what services you need from us and allow us to use our rich expertise and experience in the field to provide you with the most reliable pieces of advice, recommendations, and tips.
Why Are The Most Common Problems With Viscose Rugs?
Viscose is a type of synthetic fabric that is made in special manufacturing facilities with the help of various harmful chemicals, as well as a series of by-products originating from cotton and pulp obtained from wood and other natural sources. Viscose only contains cellulose fibers, which make it extremely susceptible to tearing, breaking, and pulling.
In fact, viscose rugs are almost as fragile as paper, and they do not have much in common with the strength and durability of silk fibers or fibers from other types of area rugs. This means their cleaning needs to closely revolve around these exact particularities and risks associated with them. Since the pulps from the wood are glued together with the help of special glue or plasticizing binders, it is easy to understand just how susceptible they are to vacuuming or regular washing.
The weakness of these fibers can be measured with the help of a special measurement; the number of times the rug can withstand fiber stretching and pulling during washing and vacuuming. For a viscose rug, this number does not usually go higher than 70. For a silk carpet, the same number can easily go up to 2000, whereas a wool rug will withstand up to 10,000 stretching attempts.
The fact that the fibers in a viscose carpet will usually lose up to half of their strength immediately after they have been washed or whenever a larger amount of water reaches them also makes their washing a problematic process. Plus, these carpets are also known for not being able to hold color dyes very well, which also makes them good candidates for advanced and fully customized cleaning procedures like the ones we have put in place over the years.
Why Hire Our Viscose Carpet Cleaners Near Me Service
- We are fully aware of all the vulnerabilities as well as the weaknesses that normally characterize these rugs.
- We have cleaned thousands of viscose rugs, whether they were called art silk rugs, banana carpets, bamboo or rayon rugs. These are all different names under which viscose rugs are sold, but they all basically refer to the same type of sensitive carpeting.
- We have rich experience working with advanced lay nap drying and grooming techniques and we know how essential it is to properly groom the fibers prior to having the rugs dry in specialize drying rooms. Failing to complete the necessary grooming will automatically cause the rugs to look like they have not been properly washed, since the fibers will be pointing in all directions. Nap laying is our specialty and we warmly invite you to allow us to tackle it for you so you can preserve the nice shimmering and softness of your precious rugs.
Our Anti-Shedding and Anti-Yellowing Solutions
Our experts know all the ins and outs of viscose carpet shedding that normally occur during vacuuming with high-power vacuum cleaners that should not be used on these vulnerable types of rugs. We know exactly which accessories to use and which vacuum heads to steer clear from in order to limit the damage as much as possible at the end of the day.
We are your go-to experts when it comes to color bleeding testing on hidden surfaces that are not immediately visible when walking into a room. Our technicians are familiar with the most suitable cleaning and stain removal products and the perfect amounts of water to use to prevent the rugs from turning brown or yellow.
Competitive Viscose Carpet Cleaning Rates
We offer free, no-obligation price quotes for the entire array of cleaning services we provide for these carpets and we can provide you with clever and useful tips and recommendations so you can fully benefit from our expertize every time. Our services are the most affordable in the area and we warmly invite you to get in touch with us and and allow us to clean and restore your beloved viscose rugs, whether they have been in the family for many years or you have personally purchased them and you would like to prolong their lifespan.